Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #23

I just realized that I listed Audio Books as Thing #23, but this is really Thing #23. I enjoyed this Web 2.0 program. It was nice to be able to work at my own pace and have someone to go to for help when I needed it. I learned a lot. There were many Web 2.0 tools out there that I did not know about and things that I will use in the future. My favorites were Flickr and Podcasts. I also was not aware of Zoho and feel like that would be a great tool in the future. I have already shared Zoho with a friend who doesn't have Microsoft Office, but needed to create a document. If another program similar to this would be available, I would be interested in taking that one too. This wasn't real demanding yet you were able to get as involved as you wanted to in the activities, and I like being in control of my own learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment