Friday, July 3, 2009

Thing #19

I went to the short list and picked books. The winner was Lulu. It was a great site that allowed you to create calendars, cookbooks, photo books and a few other things. I was very easy to use, there were only a few steps to follow. Picking out the photos that you want to use is probably the hardest part. You can just purchase one for yourself or you can make them publish and people can buy them from the site. As I was looking through the products, I was think about how it could be used in a library. It would be neat to create a calendar that featured a book each month. The thing that I didn't like was that I was not able to find out how much these products were. It looked like you had to create your product before you received a price. Some of the photo books could be up to 100 pages and that would be a lot to create your book and then find out that the price was way too high. Overall, I really liked the site, it is one that I would go back to and use for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment