Friday, July 3, 2009

Thing #18

Zoho Writer is pretty cool. It was easy to use and had a lot of features. This could be a very useful tool. I am always emailing lesson plans or letters or things like that back and forth to myself so that I can work on them at home and school. This would be so much easier since it can be accessed from any computer. I played around with the text and inserted a picture. I also checked out Zoho Show and found that it was also pretty easy to use. These applications would be good to introduce to students who may have internet access, but don't have Microsoft Office or don't have anyone to teach them how to use it. The teacher could demonstrate at school and then the student could use it at home, the library or at a friend's house. I think that would be very beneficial to some students. I had no idea all those tools were out there for people to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment